Securis is a dynamic, small and team-oriented entrepreneurial IT Asset Disposal company guided by Christian principles. Our core focus is to serve employees, customers, and vendors like Christ served his people. Learn more about what we do and how we do it here - Securis Electronics Recycling
A dynamic individual is needed to be a part of our growing and innovative warehouse team. The ideal candidate is a team player who has a positive attitude and is able to lift heavy weight. The Warehouse Technician is responsible for working with the Shipping and Receiving team to manage the movement of all recycled materials in the facility. This position has a set (Monday-Friday, 7-3:30 pm) schedule that is 40 hours per week. Candidates must have experience operating a forklift.
- Loads and unloads trucks prior to and at the completion of a given project. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Uses electronic scanning equipment to log equipment into Securis' proprietary inventory system.
- Operates equipment that destroys hard drives and computer tapes.
- Assists the activities of the warehouse staff to ensure a positive and efficient work experience.
- Processes equipment, which includes the manual disassembly of electronic equipment and putting those components in a specified container.
- Maintains the cleanliness and overall appearance of the warehouse and company vehicles.
- Handles the delivery and shipping of a multitude of goods.
- Operates a pallet jack including building and maneuvering boxes on pallets.
- Attends and participates in weekly operations meetings.
- Uses an industrial scale to weigh and label volumes of scrap material.
- Maintains the current physical security protocols.
- Maintains the operating condition of all warehouse tools and machinery used to execute Securis' primary functions.
- Safely operates company vehicles.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Pallet Jack
- Metal destruction machine
- Experience operating a forklift
- One to two years related experience and/or training
- Knowledge of basic software like Microsoft.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Our Core Values
- Helps First - Put the team first.
- Fun - Have the right attitude and stay positive.
- Hungry - Have big goals and want to conquer the world.
- Humbly Confident - Be humble, but be confident also.
- Work-Life Harmony - Both are important but must be in balance.
- Coachable - Never stop learning.
- Innovative - Nothing is carved in stone. Question everything. Look for new ways.
- Health, vision, and dental Insurance
- 401K with company matching
- 9 Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)