Securis is a dynamic, small and team-oriented entrepreneurial IT Asset Disposal company guided by Christian principles. Our core focus is to serve employees, customers, and vendors like Christ served his people. Learn more about what we do and how we do it here: www.securis.com.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing Salesforce projects and implementing end-to-end technology solutions on the platform. Handling everything from setup and configuration to establishing processes and best practices, this person will have a significant impact on our ability to achieve results and scale. The ideal candidate is dedicated, fun, loves to learn and can perform a variety of high velocity tasks while also handling the expectations and needs of their partners. This position can be onsite, remote or hybrid.
Are you a Salesforce evangelist? Does the opportunity to work with the latest Salesforce features and support multiple cross functional teams with configurations, integrations and data integrity excite you? If so, please submit your application!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Gather, understand and find solutions to Salesforce.com and Sales Cloud technical requirements, system configuration and user requirements
- Work with internal customers and collaborators to implement configuration changes including: definition of workflow and approval processes, flows, process builder and custom object implementation
- Provide ongoing support and system administration to quickly fix issues with Salesforce.com
- Implement, and integrate technology tools into a solution to support our business unit collaborators, and be able to brainstorm new integration processes as business needs change
- Consolidate and deduplicate data
- Integrate and configure Salesforce connected apps (examples: Pardot, Marketing Cloud,and Workato)
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and standard methodologies and make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate
- Help to develop and maintain training materials and training curriculum for how to use Salesforce effectively
Required Skills and Abilities
- Analytically strong with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to handle multiple Salesforce initiatives simultaneously
- Experienced with all phases of the system development life cycle
- Adaptable to new concepts and situations and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in Google Suite
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Able to meet commitments and deadlines
Educational Background and Experience
At least three (3) years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator or as a Business Systems Analyst with Salesforce experience. Five (5) years preferred.
Salesforce Administrator Certification required.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
Our Core Values
- Helps First - Put the team first.
- Fun - Have the right attitude and stay positive.
- Hungry - Have big goals and want to conquer the world.
- Humbly Confident - Be humble, but be confident also.
- Work-Life Harmony - Both are important but must be in balance.
- Coachable - Never stop learning.
- Innovative - Nothing is carved in stone. Question everything. Look for new ways.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K and company matching
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Securis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability.