Securis is a dynamic, small and team-oriented entrepreneurial IT Asset Disposal company guided by Christian principles. Our core focus is to serve employees, customers, and vendors like Christ served his people. Learn more about what we do and how we do it here: www.securis.com.
A dynamic individual is needed to be a part of our growing and innovative warehouse team. The ideal candidate is a team player with leadership skills who is able to lift heavy weight. This individual supervises, directs and participates in the processing of recycled materials in the warehouse. This position has a set (Monday-Friday, 7:00-3:30 pm) schedule that is 40 hours per week.
Duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supervises and directs a small team in the sorting and processing of equipment received.
- Loads and unloads trucks prior to and at the completion of a given project. Must be able to lift heavy weight and stand for long periods of time.
- Uses electronic scanning equipment to log equipment into Securis' proprietary inventory system.
- Operates equipment that destroys hard drives and computer tapes.
- Assists in the activities of the warehouse staff to ensure a positive and efficient work experience.
- Processes equipment, which includes the manual disassembly of electronic equipment, sorting, and putting those components in a specified container.
- Maintains the cleanliness and overall appearance of the warehouse.
- Handles the delivery and shipping of a multitude of goods.
- Operates a pallet jack including building and maneuvering boxes on pallets.
- Uses an industrial scale to weigh and label volumes of scrap material.
- Maintains the physical security protocols we have in place and ensures others follow said protocols.
- Maintains the operating condition of all warehouse tools and machinery used to execute primary functions.
- Pallet Jack
- Metal destruction machine
- Hand tools
At least one (1) year related experience and/or training in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
1-2 years of supervisory or people management responsibility preferred.
Knowledge of basic software like Microsoft.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Our Core Values
- Helps First - Put the team first.
- Fun - Have the right attitude and stay positive.
- Hungry - Have big goals and want to conquer the world.
- Humbly Confident - Be humble, but be confident also.
- Work-Life Harmony - Both are important but must be in balance.
- Coachable - Never stop learning.
- Innovative - Nothing is carved in stone. Question everything. Look for new ways.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K and company matching
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Securis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability.